Re: Help me get a raise!

Subject: Re: Help me get a raise!
From: Heidi Martin <hcmartin -at- MCMS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 09:40:03 -0700

Please reply to this post on-list as well.

Jeremiah,
One place to start is the Radford Benchmark Salary Survey, although
their descriptions of Tech Writer levels 1-4 are rather broad and vague,
they are a starting point for writing job descriptions/summaries. I am
currently writing descriptions & summaries for the positions in my
department, and would be very interested in any additional information
you find on this topic.

HTH and TIA,
Heidi Martin
Tech Comm Supervisor