Acrobat 4 question

Subject: Acrobat 4 question
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:37:01 -0500

Hallo:

Please respond to this s/w specific question directly to me at
mailto:sean -at- quodata -dot- com -dot- I expect I'll post a summary.

Acrobat 4.0 as been announced. I am looking for some feedback on how this
will help me, from those of you who have "heard" and those who are official
beta testers. I have read the topical information at adobe.com.

What are the benefits of this package to me, over 3.0. I understand there is
an annotation feature. Will this permit users of the Reader to make notes I
an Acrobat file such that I could use this for document review? What other
features are there that a tech writer, such as myself, would need?
Currently, I use PDF to provide documentation electronically to customers
and have a few forms that can be filled in and printed and faxed (I am
trying to pull together a CGI script for on-line submission but have failed
to do so, thus far). Also, does v4 change how the PDF displays on screen?

Thanks. Please email me directly.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=