Phoenix FrameMaker User Network (FUN) SIG Reminder

Subject: Phoenix FrameMaker User Network (FUN) SIG Reminder
From: "Carl L. Young" <carl -at- DIGIPUBCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 15:05:33 -0700

It?s time for more FUN! We?ve got an interesting program lined up. The
meeting will be 4-6 p. Thursday, Feb. 25 at the DigiPub training center in
Tempe. We will hear about database publishing with Frame from Finite Matters
Limited
(http://www.fml.com), and I?ll demo Quadralay WebWorks Publisher for those
who want to see WinHelp created straight out of Frame.

If you are database publishing with Frame now, or if you are thinking about
it, come and learn more from Finite Matters. A company representative from
Virginia will present.

We?ll also get an update on what all our FUN members are doing, and try to
answer questions. If you haven't already, please RSVP to
carl -at- digipubcorp -dot- com -dot-

The DigiPub classroom is located inside Computer Concern, 1435 E.
University, Tempe. It?s in a shopping center between McClintock and Rural.
If you need specific directions, please E-mail Carl or call Computer Concern
is 602.921.1129.

See you there.

Regards,
Carl
Carl L. Young
DigiPub Solutions Corp.
(602) 788-6512
Adobe FrameMaker, Acrobat, and FrameMaker+SGML sales, training, and
consulting
www.digipubcorp.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=