Acrobat 4.0 to be demoed at the next Phoenix Acrobat SIG

Subject: Acrobat 4.0 to be demoed at the next Phoenix Acrobat SIG
From: "Carl L. Young" <carl -at- DIGIPUBCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:17:38 -0700

Adobe Systems today announced Adobe Acrobat 4.0. Details are available at
www.adobe.com. The product will be shown publicly at Seybold March 2, and
March 24 at the Phoenix Acrobat SIG. Acrobat 4.0 will ship in late March.

Pricing apparently will remain the same at $295 list for a new version, and
$99 for upgrades. Adobe hasn't released prices to dealers yet, so I can't
say what the street price will be.

If you are a corporate FrameMaker user (10 users or more) and have a Frame
maintenance contract, the Frame maintenance contract does not cover Acrobat.
You have until March 11 to add Acrobat to your contract at a special price.
Contact your dealer or Adobe sales rep for details.

FrameMaker users who do not have corporate (10 or more) maintenance
agreements will have to buy individual upgrades for Acrobat 4.0. I've been
beta testing 4.0 with FrameMaker 5.5.6 and it works great.

Adobe will demo Acrobat 4.0 at the next Phoenix Acrobat SIG meeting, which
is 4-6 p.m. Wednesday, March 24 at the corporate APS building at Arizona
Center, 4th Street and Van Buren in downtown Phoenix. We will be in the
second floor conference room. Keep in mind you will have to pay for parking
either on the street at a meter, or in a garage.

In addition:

* APS (a 4.0 beta tester) will give us their comments on 4.0, and

* We will see a demo of EZ-PDF "The easiest way to create PDF files for
any use" http://www.acquiredknowledge.com. The product is being updated for
4.0.

This is a secured building, so please RSVP so you can be on the sign-in
list.

Regards,
Carl

Carl L. Young
DigiPub Solutions Corp.
(602) 788-6512
Adobe FrameMaker, Acrobat, and FrameMaker+SGML sales, training, and
consulting
www.digipubcorp.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=