Re: Freelance vs. Contracting TW?

Subject: Re: Freelance vs. Contracting TW?
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 13:28:08 -0500

If I've been working as a technical writer, I am a technical writer.
Period.

Don't label yourself anything. It only excludes you from situations
where other people can misinterpret the significance of the label,
whether appropriate of not.

--
John Posada, Technical Writer
Bellcore, where Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=