Question for Power Designer (6.1) users

Subject: Question for Power Designer (6.1) users
From: Kristine Murphy <Krimur -at- MUZE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 17:38:44 -0500

Hi,

I have to put together an ERD for an Access database. The person who
created this database designated the primary keys, but did not establish the
links between tables (Thanks!)

I am able to create an ERD by running the Access DB through Power Designer
(6.1). It works great, but I need to expand the diagram so the lines don't
overlap. I want to "select all" and somehow get the diagram to span out
over the whole page. (Right now everything overlaps and the diagram is hard
to read - there are 21 tables.)

Yes, I am able to drag individual objects, but I need a faster solution.

Any Ideas?

Kristine Murphy
Technical Writer
Muze, Inc.