User-centered design

Subject: User-centered design
From: Kristin Zibell <kjzibell -at- US -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 08:25:57 -0600

How does a tech writer implement user-centered design techniques into their
information development process? What are some chanllenges that tech
writers face when doing so? I am asking these questions because
"user-centered design" is all I hear about a work, and I am curious how
other tech writers use it. Any information would be helpful, thanks.

Sincerely,
Kristin Zibell

Software Engineer
IBM Rochester