WinHelp question

Subject: WinHelp question
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 15:02:13 -0500

Hallo:

This question is a specific technical question about a format standard.
Please reply to sean -at- quodata -dot- com and NOT to the group. If I get enough
interest, I will post a summary.

Does WinHelp support tables? Does WinHelp support shaded cells in tables?

I cannot compile shaded tables and am not sure where the problem lies (tools
= RoboHelp 6 Word 97 Windows 95).

Thanks

Sean
mailto:sean -at- quodata -dot- com