Re: On-line Training & Numbering Scheme(Re: Program Specific Ques tions)

Subject: Re: On-line Training & Numbering Scheme(Re: Program Specific Ques tions)
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 15:48:55 -0500

Hallo:

Please publish to the list a synopsis of the feedback you receive on this
issue. There are a few programmers at my place who have trouble identifying
sub-heading level by paragraph style. For those folks, the numbering style
you suggest would work well. However, I don't use numbering for headings,
either.

Sean

>>>From: Debbie Warren [mailto:dwarren -at- DTECHS -dot- COM]
>>>Subject: Re: On-line Training & Numbering Scheme(Re: Program Specific
>>>Questions)

>>>Do many writers use the numbering scheme for the topics in
>>>their manuals?
>>>i.e., 4.2.1 Playing Back A Message
>>>
>>>I removed them from our style requirements because I don't
>>>think that they
>>>are useful to the reader.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=