File Conversion

Subject: File Conversion
From: "Fragnito, Vic" <Vic -dot- Fragnito -at- ALLIEDSIGNAL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 10:15:00 -0700

Hi,

I have just came across volumes of dated material created in DisplayWriter
4. I need to convert this to a usable format Word or Frame and at this
stage even ASCII would be beneficial. As you can see, I do not possess
DisplayWriter software and I believe the company is out of business now.
Could anyone suggest some program or package capable of converting
DisplayWriter to anything usable? I would truly appreciate it.

Thanks

Vic Fragnito
vic -dot- fragnito -at- alliedsignal -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=