Re: Contiguous monitors?

Subject: Re: Contiguous monitors?
From: David Goldfayl <davidgoldfayl -at- PMSC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 10:24:40 -0500

Dear all

As usual I've received several well informed and useful off-line responses to a
query; this time it's apropos multiple monitors running off a DOS box with Win
'95. Unfortunately the emailer here (Lotus cc: Mail) has, overnight, decided
not to read my archived messages. When this is resolved I will post a summary.

From memory most people said that upgrading to Win 98 makes contiguous screens
possible as it is an in-built capability. Someone else suggested that a
particular card will make it possible on Win 95. Sorry I can't attribute these
comments or give fuller details at the moment.

In the interim thanks to those kind souls who posted to me/the list and I'll
back when I've got access to my mail files.

All the best
David Goldfayl

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=