Re: Appalled, eh?

Subject: Re: Appalled, eh?
From: Darren Barefoot <dbarefoot -at- MPS-CANADA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 14:26:38 -0800

Part of professionalism is tact and diplomacy. I wonder why Mr. Plato
bothers informing sub-standard applicants of their submission omissions
(forgive the assonance)? Surely, as an earlier person pointed out, it
wouldn't be particular prudent to hire these people. Should we share all our
evaluations with the applicants:

"Well, Jim, thanks for applying. I certainly liked your resume, and you've
got excellent references. However, I'm not going to hire you because you
seem like kind of a freak and have lettuce in your teeth."

I think not. If Mr. Plato pulled that on me the last thing I'd expect would
be to get the job. DB.