Re: Network Symbology

Subject: Re: Network Symbology
From: "Meek, DavidX L" <davidx -dot- l -dot- meek -at- INTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 14:38:16 -0800

I had a very similar project this summer. Had to create physical and
logical layer network diagrams. Visio 5 had some standard symbols for
routers and such, but some of them weren't quite what I wanted. So I looked
at the actual equipment and made my own symbols. The final product was a
combination.

Dave
(Any statements made above are mine, and mine alone.)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=