advanced Robohelp question

Subject: advanced Robohelp question
From: Gil Yaker <gyaker -at- CSC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 14:22:19 -0500

and if there's a newsgroup or list serv directly related to this topic,
someone please refer me there.

I'm creating the help screens for a somewhat large database application.
Each screen in the application has a RH document associated with it. Each
of these RH documents has 4 boiler plate topics that have basic links
between each other.

ex:
Document: Intro Screen

Intro Screen Topic A
Topic A boiler plate text
link to topic B
link to topic C

Intro Screen Topic B
Topic A boiler plate text
link to topic C
link to topic D

Intro Screen Topic C
Topic A boiler plate text
link to topic D
link to topic A

Intro Screen Topic D
Topic A boiler plate text
link to topic A
link to topic B

Here's the question: Is there anyway to create an automated process so that
all I have to do is tell robohelp to create a document with called FOO and
it will create four topics called FOO Topic A, FOO Topic B, FOO Topic C,
and FOO Topic D. Then under each topic it will place the appropriate topic
X boilerplate text and finally link the four topics in pre specified ways,
noting that the linked four interlinked topics each have the topic variable
name FOO tacked on before the appropriate topic.

I have 30 more screens to document, and I'm getting sick of doing this by
hand.

TIA

Gil Yaker
gyaker -at- csc -dot- com