Project ideas...

Subject: Project ideas...
From: Stacy Camacho <scamac01 -at- UTOPIA -dot- POLY -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:12:55 -0500

Hello all,
Im currently an undergraduate TC major and I had to pick a topic for a
project I've been assigned in my Computer Documentation II class. I have
to pick a software application to create an on-line help system for using
Robohelp and RoboHTML. I
want to do something practical so that I can put it on my resume and
learn as much as I can about creating on-line help. I've only edited
manuals and written manuals for classes. I would
really appreciate ANY ideas. Or if anyone needs this kind of work done or
knows anyone who needs it, I would be willing to do that too.

Thanks!
Stacy Camacho

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=