Re: IE Runtime Setup Program

Subject: Re: IE Runtime Setup Program
From: Jason Wynia <jwynia -at- AGRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 07:52:42 -0600

> In Steve Wexlers book, Using Microsoft HTML Help (page 274)
> he writes that
> a freely-distributed setup program that installs the IE
> runtime engine was
> in development and probably would be available by the time we read the
> book. Does anyone know if this setup program available yet?

Actually, MS decided to roll that into the Internet Explorer Administration
Kit as one of the distribution options. They set up a silent minimal
install that you can distribute, but you need to report how many you
distribute per quarter and give them a bunch of information.
http://ieak.microsoft.com.

> And, if it
> is, where can I get information about it?
>
> Thanks,
> Michelle

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=