Re: ANON: My replacement

Subject: Re: ANON: My replacement
From: Anne Halsey <Wrdfinesse -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 20:43:34 EST

Anonymous is looking for a replacement for him/her self.

Well, I'd advise your leadership to post the position on this
listserv, on the local STC chapter's listserv, and on any other
local writing groups' listservs. Good people subscribe to these
venues ...

HTH,

Anne Halsey
wrdfinesse -at- aol -dot- com