Re: OT: Words of wisdom

Subject: Re: OT: Words of wisdom
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:30:17 -0800

At 04:10 PM 1/27/99 -0500, Morey, Jennifer wrote:
>We are having students from a local high school spend a morning...
>
>What ... helped you the most in your career? What...
>How...

IMO, the article that Walter Crockett wrote for his school's
newspaper in which he reported on a survey to this list says
it all and does so quite nicely. I show a posting date of
1/21/99 and the subject line reads "Results of the Scroll
Survey (long)".

-Sue Gallagher http://pw1.netcom.com/~gscale/susanwg/
sgallagher -at- expersoft -dot- com http://www.expersoft.com

The _Guide_ is definitive.
Reality is frequently inaccurate. --Douglas Adams

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=