Re: Stopping photocopying, take II

Subject: Re: Stopping photocopying, take II
From: Paul Branchaud <paul -at- ZKS -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 12:26:28 -0500

With regards to the issue of limiting photocopying...

I was informed a few years ago that a major coffee company (which will
remain unnamed) printed their procedures and recipes on a special paper
stock. This stock, when photocopied, printed a special code that identified
which store had released the proprietary documents. Although this does not
prevent photocopying, it does help to identify the source of your "leaks". I
believe that cheques can carry security features that prevent or deter
photocopying. Of course, speciality papers will cost more...

Therein lies the extent of my knowledge of this subject.

Paul
Paul "RTFM Guy" Branchaud (paul -at- zks -dot- net)
Lead Technical Writer, Zero-Knowledge Systems, Inc.
PGP Fingerprint: 1AE6 D0D1 AAD9 BD36 3F3E 33EE 887D A797 1ACA 6B56

So, you going to spend the rest of your life waxing your own board or
are you going to call her back?
-- Cornfed

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=