Re: Invisible ink?

Subject: Re: Invisible ink?
From: John Gilger <jgilger_it -at- NV -dot- DOE -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 08:07:15 -0800

All I can suggest is to restrict access to these drafts. Only allow
those you trust to read or handle them. Keep a tight control on them.

This can make working with them a real PITA but it works for the
government (usually).

If you have members of your organization that would copy this info for
their "friend" you ought to consider asking them to go to work
elsewhere.

My $0.02

John