ANNOUNCEMENT: WinPro Online Press Class Schedule for February and March

Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: WinPro Online Press Class Schedule for February and March
From: Lin Laurie <linlaurie -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 14:44:32 -0800

Please excuse any cross postings.

If you want to learn to use RoboHELP to create online help or HTML help
projects, WinPro's classes are for you!

The following classes are being offered at WinPro in Seattle. For additional
information, please check our web site or call us.

Intermediate RoboHELP Classic February 8 $300
Beginning RoboHELP Classic February 13 $300
RoboHELP HTML Edition March 1-3 $600
Documentation Project Management March 8 $300

We now accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.

Call us or go to http://www.winpro-press.com/classdtl.htm for the latest
schedules.

Lin Laurie
WinPro Online Press