Intranet FAQ Page mailto link misbehavior - HTML question

Subject: Intranet FAQ Page mailto link misbehavior - HTML question
From: "Comeau, Lisa" <ComeauL -at- MOHYF-MX1 -dot- MOHDEV -dot- GOV -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 12:32:54 -0500

Okay. I'm stumped. I have placed a link to my email address in the FAQ page
I'm creating. I thought it would be easier for the user. It works like a
charm, except for one problem. It opens TWO Outlook windows for new mail, so
after the user sends their question, they have to close a second "send
email" window.

The FAQ page is done in MS Word, saved as HTML. (Yeah, I know...) The link
only appears once. Here's the HTML code:

<DIR>
</FONT><P ALIGN="CENTER"><A HREF="mailto:comeaul -at- moh -dot- gov -dot- on -dot- ca">Outlook
FAQs</A></P></DIR>
</DIR>

Is it the "mailto" part that's causing this? Any ideas?

Lisa Comeau
Office (416) 327-1112
Pager (416) 715-9198
mailto:comeaul -at- mohyf-mx1 -dot- mohdev -dot- gov -dot- on -dot- ca

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=