response to converting IDL to Frame and HTML

Subject: response to converting IDL to Frame and HTML
From: Kevin Dwan <kevin -at- BLUEBERRY -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 09:12:38 -0800

Keith Soltys <ksoltys -at- INTERLOG -dot- COM> wrote:

>I've found one tool (ORBACUS) which will convert IDL to HTML and RTF,
>but I'd prefer something other than RTF output.

Our Wintel/UNIX Filtrix tool converts HTML to MIF (and to other formats),
if that's a help.

There's a free demo at www.blueberry.com, or--since we're posting a new
version that adds HTML 4 support next week--send me a mail and I'll notify
you when it's posted.

Kevin Dwan
Blueberrry Software 707-829-5443

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=