Military Documentation Standards!!!

Subject: Military Documentation Standards!!!
From: "Ahuja, Rasil K., Ms., IMCEN" <AhujaRK -at- HQDA -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 11:28:35 -0500

Hi.

Some of you may remember a response I wrote to David Thompson's "Are
military tech writers a separate sub-species"?

I said I had free reign, blah, blah and blah. Well, someone here just woke
up and vaguely asked about "documentation standards." (Mind you, this dude
is my boss who has been here for over 3 years.)

I explained to him that as a company we had no doc standards. At least none
that anyone had bothered to tell me about. I suggested we follow military
standards.

~sigh~

Okay, can one of my fellow military writers please point me in the right
direction? Where can I locate military documentation standards, specifically
for the Army? I need this info today.....

TIA,

Rasil

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=