And with the New Year comes.... Me!

Subject: And with the New Year comes.... Me!
From: "J. David Hickey" <jdhickey -at- SYMPATICO -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 07:46:50 -0800

Greetings!

As we Canadians get buried in snow yet again, out of the blizzard I
emerge yet again to post, comment, make snide remarks, and get
subsequently warned by our benefactor. It's not Anthony Plato... It's
John David Hickey!

I hope all of you had a pleasant, illness-free holiday. Happy New Year!

This 1999 year finds me unemployed at the moment. I'm sending out
resumes and waiting for calls for my next big contract.

If you know of any business that is seeking a technical writer on
contract, please point them to my website in my sig. They can download a
PDF version of my resume from there.

But enough business... Let's have some fun.
--
Be seeing you,

Dave
---
John David Hickey
jdhickey -at- sympatico -dot- ca
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/7829/

514-482-8702
Montréal, Québec

They say the pen is mightier than the sword.
But if you miss a deadline, you'd better bring the sword.
---

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=