Table of figures in Word not complete

Subject: Table of figures in Word not complete
From: "Amy G. Peacock" <apeacock -at- WOLFENET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:17:38 -0800

Greetings -

Geez I hate to post this kind of question to the list...I have looked
in the Word help file as well as in the archives with no luck.

I have a text box with a figure in it. I was able to label the caption
ok (correct number and all that). But when I create the ToF it leaves
out the figure that is in the text box.

So, I get:
Figure 1:
Figure 3:
Figure 4:
Figure 5:
etc.

Any ideas as to how I can fix this, short of typing in the info in the
ToF by hand?

Amy Peacock
techwriter & jewelrymaker
Snohomish, Washington
apeacock -at- wolfenet -dot- com

"How do I set my laser printer to stun?"
19 days until Imbolc

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=