Conference

Subject: Conference
From: Juley Torkomian <Juley -dot- Torkomian -at- MCMAIL -dot- VANDERBILT -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 12:06:49 -0600

I've been doing some form or another of Tech Writing for about two years
but have recently moved into a new position where I'll be doing things I'm
not familiar with such as writing help files. I'm considering attending
the 7th Annual WinWriters On-line Help Conference in Seattle in February.
I'd be interested in hearing about some of your experiences with
conferences. Has anyone attended this conference and how was it?
Thanks all!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=