Senior Tech Writer Position and the next level

Subject: Senior Tech Writer Position and the next level
From: "Parker, Cassandra M. (EXCH)" <CMPARKER -at- INTERMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 12:34:52 -0500

List Members,

If you have a job description of a Senior Tech Writer position, could
you please forward it to me directly (offline please).

My company only has one description and no career path for a Tech
Writer. I would like to present them with a Senior TW position. Also,
what do you consider or have in place at your company as the next level
up from a Senior Tech Writer position?

Thanks for your help.

Thanks,
Cassandra Parker