Re: Interview questions

Subject: Re: Interview questions
From: Garret Romaine <garret -dot- h -dot- romaine -at- EXGATE -dot- TEK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 09:52:41 -0800

I have a rather flip rejoinder to all the rhetoric about interview
questions. Yes, it's tongue-in-cheek, but after watching the thread twist
and turn, I have to throw it out...

I like to network so intensely that I already know who I want to hire before
I have the opening approved. The interview then consists mostly of "How are
the kids?" This involves going to a lot of extra meetings every month,
having lunch with old friends and new acquaintences, and putting a little
effort into staying in touch. But at least I don't have to ask a perfect
stranger about their innermost fears and inadequacies.

Garret Romaine
garret -dot- h -dot- romaine -at- tek -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=