Re: Different Paragraph Marks in WS Word

Subject: Re: Different Paragraph Marks in WS Word
From: "Marilyn Baldwin (mlbb -at- capgroup -dot- com)" <Marilyn_Baldwin -at- CAPGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 12:37:30 -0800

Dick Schellens wrote:
>> I notice that there are two different paragraph marks in
>> Word. In one the backwards "P" is open; in the other, the
>> "P" is filled in. If I delete a filled in one, I tend to
>> loose [SIC] nearby formatting. Any ideas?

To the comments of Ed Sheehan (deleting any paragraph mark causes
Word to obtain formatting info from the next mark), I can only
add this guess: Perhaps Mr. Schellens is looking at documents
that contain different fonts or font sizes (maybe as part of a
style?) If so, this might make it look like the paragraph signs
are somehow different.

- Marilyn Baldwin
(mlbb -at- capgroup -dot- com)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=