Dreamweaver rulz!

Subject: Dreamweaver rulz!
From: John Nesbit <janesbit -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 15:21:39 PST

A while back I asked the list to recommend Web authoring tools since I
was very displeased with the FP program we are using at the workplace.
The consensus was that Dreamweaver was the top program with HomeSite
coming in closely for text material--of course, HomeSite is bundled with
Dreamweaver anyway.
Haven't been able to persuade the workplace to switch, but I got
Dreamweaver for myself & just re-did a simple site last night. Still
have a lot more to learn about the program, but I am really impressed
with its clean HTML and professional handling of graphics and
organization.
The site is at http://members.tripod.com/~JANesbit
Thanks to all who recommended this program!
John Nesbit

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=