UIE site (was FAQ Intranet site tips on visuals)

Subject: UIE site (was FAQ Intranet site tips on visuals)
From: John Cornellier <cornelli -at- CLAMART -dot- SRPC -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 15:43:10 +0100

> have a look at "Web Site Usability: A Designer's Guide."
It's put
> out by User Interface Engineering (www.uie.com)

OK, I did. This is not a comment on the quality of UIE's
research, but If they're so smart, why do you have to scroll
to view the site *contents*? Not content, the table contents.
And howcome their HTML headers include
and *no* <META name="keywords"
And why is the whole page enclosed in a huge table (meaning
you're staring at a blank page 'til the whole table's been
downloaded and parsed)?
Then again, if I'm so smart, why aren't I rich?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=