Re: new title: Information Developer

Subject: Re: new title: Information Developer
From: Beth Agnew <BAgnew -at- INSYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 11:38:33 -0500

Eeyeeww, I don't really want to be party to continuing this,
as we've discussed it before, but I have
to say that "Information Developer" is a good parallel to
"Software Developer" and is readily understood in the
computer industry to describe someone who takes information
and develops it into something usable.

>Bill Swallow/commsoft said:
>"Information Developer" doesn't work for me. IMO, writers take information
>and mold it into something usable. A fiction writer is an information
>developer; a tech writer is more of an information filter or designer.

--Beth

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=