Re: Packaging the Product

Subject: Re: Packaging the Product
From: "Burch, Denise (CAR)" <Denise -dot- Burch -at- VW -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 18:17:33 -0600

Wow, that was not exactly the advice I was anticipating -- hoping it's
caffeine deprivation. But, since you asked for clarification on "when
does this request mean" --> the intended context is that in which
methodology means:
"1. An organized, documented set of procedures and guidelines for one or
more phases of the software life cycle, such as analysis or design. Many
methodologies include a diagramming notation for documenting the results
of the procedure; a step-by-step "cookbook" approach for carrying out
the procedure; and an objective (ideally quantified) set of criteria for
determining whether the results of the procedure are of acceptable
quality." -- dictionary.com
I'll give you "transcend our exit" -- it got away from me. I meant we
will leave the methodology in place for use after our
consulting/development team leaves -- thus, it needs to be documented
well enough that people who were not involved in its creation can use it
with ease.
Denise Burch
burchd -at- concentric -dot- net

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=