Re: Packaging the Product

Subject: Re: Packaging the Product
From: Sharon Burton-Hardin <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 15:36:18 -0800

OK. Maybe I am being picky but methodology means that study of methods. In
that context, when does this request mean? And what does transcend our exit
mean...

Maybe I am just having a really literal day... Impossible deadlines.... Need
coffee....

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!
See www.sharonburton.com!

snipped for brevity --

>Hello, Tech Writers,
>
>I have an exciting project ahead of me and would like your input on the
>plan. I have -- with the help of developers, analysts, project managers,
>and literature -- created a software development methodology for the
>company I'm contracting with. The methodology now includes templates and
>will include complete instructions on implementation/execution.

> The client has asked for a development methodology that
>will transcend our exit here. The trick now is how to make that package
>shine.
>
>Any and all feedback is appreciated. Please cc: burchd -at- concentric -dot- net
>since I'm on Digest and am too anxious to wait a full day for responses.
>
>Thanks,
>Denise Burch
>Tech Comm Consultant
>burchd -at- concentric -dot- net