Re: Release Notes

Subject: Re: Release Notes
From: Kathleen Kuvinka <kkuvinka -at- CLIENTELE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 15:44:49 -0800

Release notes CAN be a marketing tool, especially if they contain info on
other modules that the user may not have already purchased. Or if you expect
the user to continue to purchase more from your product line.

Some organizations view ALL outgoing documentation as a possible marketing
tool. They may want to establish the image that everything that comes out of
the company is sexy.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=