Re: Release Notes

Subject: Re: Release Notes
From: "Burns, Nancy" <nburns -at- BREAULT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 16:32:50 -0700

I've never seen release notes that looked like a marketing tool. They're
typically issued in a simply formatted list by the software group to
highlight additions, changes, or enhancements. Marketing typically talks to
the software group or technical writer to get more detailed info about
what's new and great for use in press releases, web page info, brochures,
and other marketing tools.

Nancy Burns
nburns -at- breault -dot- com