Release Notes

Subject: Release Notes
From: Marc Brooks <marc -dot- brooks -at- DESIGNDATASYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 16:03:42 -0500

Title: Release Notes

Hi:

I was just told that my release notes don't have enough pizzazz (or sex appeal).  Have I lost all grasp on time and space.  I thought release notes were supposed to be as conservative as possible.  Does one mod get 100pt type just because it took 400 hours of development time.  Should release notes be considered a marketing tool?

Help.. I'm at the end of my rope!

mbrooks -at- designdatasystems -dot- com
Please cc me personally, I get the list via digest.