Dallas, Texas, USA tech writers networking lunch

Subject: Dallas, Texas, USA tech writers networking lunch
From: Mary Reynolds <Mary -dot- Reynolds -dot- mreynold -at- NT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 12:52:12 -0600

Tomorrow (Thursday) is the monthly north Dallas area tech writers networking lunch. Tech writers and
tech writing students in the area are invited. It's a good way to meet some interesting and way cool
people, ask and answer questions, learn more about the area job market and educational/training
opportunities, pass around business cards, get support during job searches--and maybe even leads!
The only cost is your lunch (about $5), and all you have to do is show up!

Date: Thursday, Jan. 7
Time: 11:30-12:30
Place: Hearty Choices, 216 W. Campbell, Richardson, TX (2 blocks west of U.S. 75, behind KFC and
between Sushisake and Smokestack BBQ)

If you can't make it this time, we have these lunches on the first Thursday of every month, same
time and place. If you have any questions, please give me a call or email me.
--
Mary Reynolds
Sr. Technical Writer, Nortel Networks

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=