Ques. for Canadian contractors

Subject: Ques. for Canadian contractors
From: Rowena Hart <rhart -at- XCERT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 09:55:31 -0800

Hi folks, eh?

I need some help from Canadian contractors (working in
Canada). I'm planning to accept a 6-monther back at
my old company, but I need to know how to set up the UI
contributions and federal/provincial tax payments. Can
I arrange for the employer to handle these payments, or
will I have to send RevCan a cheque every quarter?

Also, any suggestions for rates for an intermediate tech
writer?

Yippee! - Rowena

Rowena Hart Technical Writer

Xcert International Inc.
1001-701 West Georgia Street Phone: 1 (604) 640-6210
Vancouver, BC, Canada V7Y 1C6 Fax: 1 (604) 640-6220
Web: http://www.xcert.com E-mail: rhart -at- xcert -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=