Problem distilling large Frame file (UNIX)

Subject: Problem distilling large Frame file (UNIX)
From: Mark Dempsey <mxd2 -at- OSI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 12:33:18 -0800

I've been trying to generate a very large pdf (23M) using Frame 5.5
without much success.

Here's what I've tried so far:

1. Print to PDF. (Obscure error condition terminates)

2. Print to Postscript (works), then distill to pdf (generates another
obscure error, or a corrupt pdf file).

3. Made all files (literally about 100) MIF, then saved the Miffed files
as Frame files, generated postscript and tried to distill. Same results
as #2.

I've written to Adobe tech support but thought perhaps a list member
might see something I've missed. (BTW, I'm using Solaris 2.6 on a Sun
Ultra-1 to distill).

Here's the error message:

%%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: L21 ]%%

Stack:
0

%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%

--
Regards,

-- mailto:Mark -dot- Dempsey -at- osi -dot- com
--
-- Mark Dempsey
-- Technical Publications

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=