definition of a tech writer

Subject: definition of a tech writer
From: Melissa Alton <altonm -at- US -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 15:23:05 -0500

Please let me elaborate on what I was looking for...

Here is what I have so far. I would like to elaborate on it to include ALL
aspects of technical writing...

technical writers are people who write software and hardware manuals, write
instruction manuals for products, services and processes, write online
help, work on Web pages, design and implement advertising items such as
pamphlets, brochures and newsletters

Thanks again...

Melissa Alton
Web Design and Development
IBM
919-254-4755/8-444-4755
altonm -at- us -dot- ibm -dot- com

hi everybody...

I need a good definition of a technical writer...can you help me out?

A technical writer is a person who _________________________.

I'm writing a story about technical writers and I don't want to leave out
any aspects of the technical writer.

Thanks!!!

Melissa Alton
Web Design and Development