JOB: (cross post from Studio B list) - Microsoft Office book updates

Subject: JOB: (cross post from Studio B list) - Microsoft Office book updates
From: Melissa Bodeau <MJBodeau -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 13:59:06 EST

This has been posted for almost a week.

MICROSOFT OFFICE WRITERS NEEDED
Writers needed to update Microsoft Office 97 books to Microsoft Office
2000 for a computer publisher. Payment will be based on a flat fee. The
author will be responsible for updating approximately 100 manuscript
pages and the turn around time is 6 to 8 weeks. We are looking for
writers for the following books: Outlook, Access, PhotoDraw, and Word.
Please email all resumes to vaness -at- ses1 -dot- com -dot-

Reminder - I have nothing to do with these jobs or with Studio B (so don't
reply to me!), I'm just posting them from one list to another in an effort to
help folks out.
If you're interested, please sign up yourself. The web site is
www.studiob.com.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=