Re: HTML Help Info

Subject: Re: HTML Help Info
From: Kathy Das Gupta <kdasgupt -at- NOTES -dot- CC -dot- BELLCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 14:37:18 -0500

Michelle (and all):
I am working on converting an existing OLH application from WinHelp to
HTML. Ultimately it will be Java Help (the application will have a JAVA
GUI), but we (and SUN!) are not quite ready for that. So, our interim
solution is to generate HTML Help following the NetHelp spec. The tool I am
using is ForeHelp.

ForeHelp is the OLH dev tool that was used originally, and, so far, I have
been happy with using it for the HTML/NetHelp. There has been some
tweaking, but not too messy.

If I can provide you with any specifics, feel free to reply to me off-list.
Kathy

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=