Re: RoboHelp 7

Subject: Re: RoboHelp 7
From: Cynthia Curl <cynthia -at- LCF-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 12:59:17 -0800

>Beth Kane wrote the following:

>I would surely welcome any information about oddities or benefits of RH7
that anyone could offer.

Why continue to put up with a product riddled with oddities in the first
place? Our complacence has lined Bill Gates' pockets and forced us to accept
schlock software as the norm.

I have used RH5 and RH 7. Uncle Bill and Microsloth own about 90% of Blue
Sky, so guess who decides what the product looks like and how it behaves?

I've also used ForeHelp 2, FH 2.95, and ForeHelp 3 (ForeFront software).

My advice?

RUN screaming into the sunset like your butt's on fire away from RoboHelp.
Buy ForeHelp. It's cheaper, it has the same or better features, and --
here's the GOOD news -- it's a stand-alone product, NOT dependent on Word!!

Go to www.ff.com for more information about ForeHelp. The only problem
you'll have using it is getting past the name. It sounds like "foreplay" to
most men, causing unexpected snickers and smirks.

Cynthia Curl

Windows bitmap