Combination user manual and training guide

Subject: Combination user manual and training guide
From: Cristina Ward <ward -at- SERVICEWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 15:07:15 -0500

I was wondering if anyone could point me to some books or websites about
developing a combination user manual/training guide. Due to a resource
shortage among the Training and Documentation groups, we are trying to come
up with a way to pool the resources between these two teams. Does anyone
have any experience with this?

Thanks for your help,

Cristina A. Ward
Technical Writer
ServiceWare, Inc.
333 Allegheny Avenue, Oakmont, PA 15139
412-826-1158 ext. 312 412-826-0577 (fax)
www.serviceware.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=