Re: Information Mapping

Subject: Re: Information Mapping
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- MAINSAVER -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 10:28:05 -0800

Well, that's amusing. I just checked out this site and lo and behold,
the variation of IM I've been using for years looks a lot more like
DocuTools than it does like the IM samples on the IM web site. It works
just fine for me, and makes clients/employers glad.

The only trouble is when the think you can just "pour" the text from the
old manual into the new format without re-writing it, and base the
deadline on that notion. Sigh, Back to work!

Maggie Secara
The Tech Writer
MAINSAVER CMMS

http://ren.dm.net