Results: PC vs Mac

Subject: Results: PC vs Mac
From: Emily Davidson <emilyfisher -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 11:08:35 -0800

Well, the results are in and the consensus (almost unanimous) was this:

PC: cheaper, more software, and much more proliferate than the Mac in
the business world in general. Most writers used one.

Mac: better for layout and graphics. Used almost exclusively by
people working in these fields.

However, most people also agreed that the most important thing is to
learn the software, and then it isn't hard to switch from one
operating system to the other.

This is probably stuff most of you already knew (judging by the kind
of response I got), but thank you for helping me out.

Emily Davidson
emilyfisher -at- yahoo -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=