Job, USA, Gerogia, Atlanta, (decent pay for Atlanta)

Subject: Job, USA, Gerogia, Atlanta, (decent pay for Atlanta)
From: Wayne White <jewe -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 02:12:28 -0000

Hi Gang,
This job posting came from DICE. I applied for it on 12/5/98. They re-posted
the job today (12/18/98). I know nothing, I am merely the messenger. I do
know the pay is decent for Atlanta. Wantabe Wayne

RealTime Consulting, Inc. Carol Levey
4835 LBJ Freeway Tel: 972/392-4000
Suite 300 972/980-0000
Dallas, TX 75287 Fax: 972/392-0035
POSITION TITLE : Technical Writer
SKILLS REQUIREMENTS: Strong Writing Skills in a Technical Environment.
LOCATION : GA 404 Atlanta
START DATE : ASAP
PAY RATE : Full-time $50,000 to $65,000 per year
LENGTH : Permanent
POSITION ID: D1842
EMAIL: clevey -at- rtsi-rtci -dot- com
WEB: http://www.rtsi-rtci.com
COMMENTS: The communication consultant plays a key role in the marketing
department. Writing to both internal and external audiences, this person
provides material for collateral information, technical white papers,
investment analyst briefings and industry magazines. Looking for an
experienced Mar/Com writer who has worked in a technical/software
environment. This is not a heavy coding position, we are searching for
somebody with the marketing background who is an excellent writer. Required
Skills: Strong Writing Skills in a Technical Environment. Ability to write
press releases; Ability to write Technical White Papers; Ability to write
web based customer & employee communications (Light HTML); 3-5 year
background in Marketing / Communication. Please refer to the job order
number when applying for this position. No subcontracting.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=