Number of Styles in Templates

Subject: Number of Styles in Templates
From: Kevin Feeman <Kevin_Feeman -at- HILL-ROM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 15:07:51 -0500

All:
Has there been any studies done regarding the number of styles within a
template? Is there a general number that are manageable, say 15 styles to a
template is good, but having 35 or above is way to unmanageable? I always
thought to keep the numbers of styles within templates to about 20, but in
the last several places that I worked, it seemed that people like to have a
gazillion tags within templates. Is this normal? Any enlightment would be
appreciated.
Sincerely,
Kevin

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=